The task of the players is to pay attention and listen to the beginning of a well-known song and try to identify its title.
Players have a total of six chances but it is advisable to use them as infrequently as possible. Each time you choose the wrong answer, the length of the track also gets longer. Before trying to guess, try listening to the song several times. You should be able to solve the puzzle on your first try if you are familiar with music.
Hints from today’s Heardle puzzle, November 14
• This song belongs to the hip-hop genre.
• The song was released in 2016.
• The song ranked 86th on the US Billboard Hot 100.
• The song appeared on an album named Artist.
• The artist’s real first name appears in the title of the album.
• The artist comes from New York.
Answer to today’s Heardle puzzle, November 14
If you still need help with the song, check out the walkthrough!
The answer to today’s Heardle Challenge #263 is “My Sh*t by A Boogie Wit da Hoodie”.
1. Where was the song released?
The song was released on July 1, 2016.
2. What genre does the song belong to?
This song belongs to the hip-hop genre
Disclaimer Statement: This content is written by an external agency. The views expressed herein are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its content and is not responsible for it in any way. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the report and its contents.