A highly versatile sonic tool, the pedal can deliver a wide range of tones – from smooth, wonderfully organic overdrive to mid-gain crunch with a richly satisfying mid-range kick.
The Pedal is a collaboration between Shnobel Tone and guitarist, songwriter, composer and record producer Frank Simes. Based in Hollywood, Simes’ long list of credits includes work with acclaimed artists such as Don Henley, Stevie Nicks, Warren Zevon, RodStewart, Roger Waters, Roger Daltrey and Martha Davis of The Motels. Additionally, Simes served as musical director for The Who for many years.
Its touch sensitivity makes it a perfect choice for guitarists who rely on precise right-hand technique, and it cleans up well when you back off your guitar’s volume knob.
Frank Simes Overdrive features include:
- Three potentiometers: volume, gain and tone controls
- True Bypass Footswitch
- Top-mounted power and input/output sockets
- Handcrafted with through-hole components
- Crinkle-coated die-cast aluminum housing, dimensions 4.7 x 3.7 inches
- Standard 9V center negative supply – no battery compartment
Frank Simes Signature Overdrive
Frank Simes Overdrive from Shnobel Tone has a suggested retail price and MAP of $249.
For more information, please visit shnobeltone.com.
From articles on your site
Related articles on the web