Video and podcast producer
Reporting to: Senior Creative Producer, Business Director
Who is Amplify:
Amplify is one of the main producers of Australian Youth Entertainment. Our mission is to entertain and reshape the way content is consumed, and we are looking for a creative producer to join our growing organization in Sydney.
As a member of our content team, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to develop creative ideas, run featured programs, and innovate new content formats. Through a combination of creative production and development, you’ll both present and produce podcasts, write talent-led vertical content, and support the evolution of Amplify Studios. We are looking for a team player and a lively creative mind that will help shape the future of digital content in the Australian market.
- Showcase, develop and produce podcasts and short series for multiple social media platforms.
- A solid knowledge of platforms such as Spotify, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram is essential.
- Collaborate with creators online to help them shape their brands’ formats.
- Co-develop launch plans for key programming tent poles and coordinate execution with cross-functional partners, including marketing and partnerships
- Contribute to ideation sessions and help steer the internal pitch process
- Connect and help refine creative production workflows (real-time problem solving)
- Work closely to manage relationships with funding organizations and platforms
- Develop format and category specific best practices for creators and media partners
- Write and edit copy for key programming initiatives
- 2+ years of experience in a production and / or creative development role, ideally in a leading consumer technology or media company
- Ability to work independently with confidence
- Experience working with talents and understanding of the online space.
- Keen creative mind, used to pitching / developing new ideas and new formats
- Highly organized and proactive project manager: adept at balancing multiple fast-rotating projects simultaneously
- Experience in delivering successful original video formats for a social platform (TikTok, Instagram and YouTube, etc.)
- Hyper-collaborative, used to working with and understanding the needs of various internal and external partners
- Demonstrated passion for social and digital entertainment
- Technical understanding of the main production technologies, from editing to filming.
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite required
- Camera skills and editing knowledge a plus